FatFreeCart is a FREE Shopping Cart for selling tangible items
with Google Checkout
Checkout is a checkout process that you provide on your
website to enable your customers to buy from you quickly and securely,
using a single username and password. And once they make a purchase,
you can use Checkout to charge their credit cards, process their
orders, and receive payment in your bank account.
- Attract more leads. Buyers that use Google Checkout actively
look to buy from merchants that offer it on their websites. If
you use Google search advertising, you can help these potential
buyers find you by displaying the Google Checkout badge on your
- Convert more leads into sales. A fast, secure checkout
process helps persuade shoppers to buy on your site and buy more
- Lower sales processing costs. Process sales for free.
You can process all your Checkout sales for free until 2008, and
there are no monthly, setup or gateway fees Checkout is
- Protect yourself from fraud. Google Checkout's fraud
prevention tools stop invalid orders from reaching you. And Checkout's
Payment Guarantee policy helps protect you from chargebacks.
how to put FatFreeCart and Google Checkout to work for your business
here for a Google Checkout account if you don't have one.
- Log into your Google Checkout account and go to Settings
- Copy your Merchant ID.
- UNCHECK the box that says "For extra security, my company
will only post digitally signed XML shopping carts. (Google
should reject all others)"
- Press "Save Settings" button.
- Go to Settings
Get the code. The code
is a simple HTML form which you can copy and paste in your
website. Then you just need to adjust the values
in red based on your requirements.
- Set the Order Processing preferences to "Automatically
authorize and charge the buyer's credit card for the full amount
of the order."
Google Checkout shopping cart demo
Buy my T-shirt (free shipping!)
Buy my CD